From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Nov 16 2010 - 15:33:50 CST

>From what you describe, it makes sense to me that namdenergy is
yielding an error. I suppose we could change the behavior to do something
else when the selection becomes empty (return zero energies?), but
this is what the original author of the plugin chose to do in this
case. If you like, you could modify the namdenergy script to do this
yourself, it probably isn't too difficult. I'm out of town for the next
10 days so there's not much I can do about this until I return.