From: Heidi Perrett (h.perrett_at_griffith.edu.au)
Date: Wed Nov 03 2010 - 22:15:38 CDT

Hi VMD-L subscribers,

My team and I are currently developing a web portal to allow easy job
submission to HPC resources for researchers.

We are primarily using software supported by the Australian Research
Collaboration Service (ARCS) such as Grix, Globus and iRODS.

However, the web portal GUI has been developed using Drupal.

Currently this portal has been configured to allow NAMD job submission and
we are looking into possible visualisation techniques for job outputs
through the portal.

We had looked at VMD, but as this is a desktop application, running it
remotely could result in significant lagging.

Is anyone familiar with any NAMD visualisation applications that might
work through a web portal?

Cheers,

Heidi Perrett,
eResearch Officer
Information Services (Scholarly Information and Research)
Griffith University
Nathan Campus, Queensland, 4111

h.perrett_at_griffith.edu.au
http://eresearch.griffith.edu.au