From: Dallas Warren (dallas.warren_at_vcp.monash.edu.au)
Date: Tue Jul 15 2003 - 17:58:30 CDT

John,

> I've posted updated plugins that work with VMD 1.8.1. These

Thank you for making the PLT plug in. I have tried it out now and it works
well :-)

Quick question: is it possible to change the isosurface colour? I think I
should be able to do so by using the color command, but what do you use to
refer to the isosurface?

And finally a suggestion that you may want to consider; adding a smooth
solid surface option to the isosurface.

Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Research Fellow
Department of Pharmaceutical Biology and Pharmacology
Victorian College of Pharmacy, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3010
dallas.warren_at_vcp.monash.edu.au
+61 3 9903 9083