From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Jul 03 2003 - 13:58:53 CDT

Dallas, VMD-L,
  I've posted updated plugins that work with VMD 1.8.1. These
plugins include fixes, improvements, and entirely new file format
support beyond the features we included with VMD 1.8.1 last month.
There will be another update sometime in the next two weeks when we
complete ongoing work and further plugin improvements.
Visit the "VMD 1.8.1 plugin updates" link found at the bottom of the
plugin library page:
  http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/plugins/

I intend to release an "updater" plugin this summer that will automate
the process and make it easier for people to update plugins on-the-fly.
I'll announce when that becomes available.

Let us know if you need help making use of the new plugins.

Thanks,