From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Jul 15 2003 - 16:33:13 CDT

Ioana,
  Toggle the 'fixed' mode on one of the molecule, then use the
translate mouse mode ('t' key) to move the scene relative to the
one that's 'fixed', then toggle the fixed mode back off.
The 'fixed' mode is toggle by double clicking on the letter 'F'
for a molecule in the main window. (T=top, A=active, D=drawn, F=fixed...)
This is different than using the Mouse->Move->Molecule menu item because
it only affects the view transformations and does not affect atom coordinates.

Thanks,