From: Ioana Cozmuta (ioana_at_nas.nasa.gov)
Date: Tue Jul 15 2003 - 16:22:42 CDT

Hi,

I've loaded two pdb files and for each of them a trajectory. What I want
is to visualize the two trajectories at the same time. They have the same
timescale associated so I would like to see how the two copies of the
system evolve in time.
I am not able to do that so far without the system to overlap the two pdb
files. (I've tried to shift one pdb file with respect to the other but
once the trj start running they automatically overlap the two unit cells).
Is there a clean way to do this?

Thanks,
Ioana

* Ioana Cozmuta, PhD * *
* NASA-AMES Research Center * "Gravitation can not be held responsible*
* Mail Stop 230-3 * for people falling in love" *
* Moffet Field,CA 94035 * *
* phone: (650) 604-0993 * Albert Einstein*
* fax: (650) 604-0350 * (1879-1955) *