From: Romaric David (david_at_icps.u-strasbg.fr)
Date: Fri Jul 11 2003 - 06:37:10 CDT

Hello,

I am trying and setting up for use on a Holobench device, with 2 screens.

The machine is an Onyx 2 with 2 IR2 Pipes, Irix 6.5.15m and Cavelib.

The rendering of molecules with Vmd is very nice with cavelib.
A strange problem occurs : often, on one of the two screens (the lowest one
= the horizontal one), the rendering of the molecules in the
"Bonds" representation is Black & White, but is colored in the
"Lines" mode.
In this case, even the x,y,z axes appear B&W.

Sometimes, everyting works OK.

Could it be a misconfiguration error I made, or is this a bug in Vmd ?

I use binary version 1.8.1 of Vmd.

        Thanks,
        Romaric

--