From: Yangyang Shen (yyshen_at_rci.rutgers.edu)
Date: Tue Jun 22 2010 - 08:34:40 CDT

Hi, thanks for your help.

VMD prints the following message ..
Info) Multithreading available, 4 CPUs detected.
Info) Free system memory: 2047MB (100%)
Info) OpenGL renderer: Intel(R) HD Graphics
Info) Features: STENCIL MDE CVA MTX NPOT PP PS GLSL(OVF)
Info) Full GLSL rendering mode is available.
Info) Textures: 2-D (4096x4096), 3-D (256x256x256), Multitexture (8)
Info) Spaceball driver not installed. Spaceball interface disabled.
Info) No joysticks found. Joystick interface disabled.
Found 68 plugins or data handlers in directory
         'C:/Program Files/University of Illinois/VMD/plugins/WIN32/molfile'.
vmd >

My system has more than 100K atoms, and I was able to view the trajectory
on my old computer (maybe it has better graphics chip from NVIDIA).

I really hope the new Intel i series CPUs have an OK graphics integrated.
Could you advice me how to check and fix what might be misconfigured?
Thanks a lot!

Yangyang