From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Jun 13 2003 - 10:04:58 CDT

Hi,
  Interesting that upgrading to RH8 etc had a role in your difficulties.
Your VMD startup text shows that your video driver is attempting to do
stereo and antialiasing simultaneously, how much video memory does your
board have? (just curious not necessarily a problem)

The 1.8.1 version will be released as soon as I get done doing some last
tests on the binaries that I built last night and today. If everything
looks good, then I'll be posting the binaries and announcing them shortly.

Regarding the "Simulation" menu, this is now called "IMD" and is located
in the "Extensions" menu on all of the new versions of VMD.

Thanks,