From: Simon Su (newsgroup4ssu_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 16 2009 - 16:29:22 CDT

Hi John,

This is great. Bill mentioned VMD to me and asked me to verify if FreeVR
link is still in VMD with you.

Do you have a quick readme guide on how to compile VMD with FreeVR? or is it
just setting the FREEVRDIR variable? :D

The gamepad navigation is awesome. It would be 80% there to have gamepad
navigation and DLP stereo in your windows version while waiting for FreeVR
windows version release. :) I will try to get a hold of a DLP projector to
test the quadro driver out before buying the HDTV. Maybe Bill can help? :)

Do you know if any of your user base is at Princeton University?

Thank you for the 2 counts of good news,
Simon