From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Apr 22 2003 - 13:57:56 CDT

Ioana,
  Can you provide me with an example file and matching a/b/c/alpha/beta/gamma
values that cause the gaps so I can test it out here? Since we're still
working on this code, its possible we might be able to add the boxes you
request, we'll see if we have enough time left after we get some of the
critical development tasks taken care of. Anyway, let me know about
the test files and I'll see what's going on.

Thanks,