From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Apr 15 2009 - 13:59:42 CDT

Hi,
  I've got a VRPN server executable compiled for the Phantom OMNI
if you'd like to try it. It's posted in the VMD Public project
accessible by following the instructions here:
  http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/alpha/

The files are located in the "vrpnserver" directory in the BioFS area
of the VMD Public project. Let me know if you need help with this.