From: Shi, Chuanyin (CShi_at_odu.edu)
Date: Thu Feb 12 2009 - 15:25:45 CST

Hi, All:

Does anyone met problem when labeling atoms on machines with intel X4500HD integreted graphic card.
The new laptop I got with intel x4500 (vista) has problem label atoms.
It will label on the atom, but it's almost invisible, very very faint, no matter how I change the label color.
I doubt the problem comes from the hardware, since my desktop with intel x3100 (vista) has no problem labeling them at all.
Anybody has experience on this and got any solutions? Or any possible way to turn off hardware accelation?
Thanks a lot.

Chuanyin Shi