From: Sanjeev B.S. (sanjeev_at_mbu.iisc.ernet.in)
Date: Mon Feb 10 2003 - 00:34:58 CST

that you can use: 24fps (film), 25fps (PAL), and 30fps (NTSC).
If you wish to achieve a frame rate other than one of those three,
you'll have to use frame replication in your source material to
give a different animation rate. If you can show me a PPM file that
has the quality problems you describe, I may be able to give you
further suggestions. No need to send the image to VMD-L however. :)

+++ You are right, I found that I did not use snapshot in vmdmovie but
used internal ray tracer... I think the best way (I think that is what you
suggest) is to 'animate read' the same PDB several times... but that would
probably blow up the size of the mpg file for no good reason :(

Thanks for the help again, Dr. Stone,
Sincerely,
-Sanjeev