From: Peter Freddolino (beakerbreaker_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jul 25 2008 - 17:31:16 CDT

Hi Margaret,
you can access the text interface of namdenergy in any vmd installation;
just use
package require namdenergy
and then run namdenergy as described on the manual page
(http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/plugins/namdenergy/).
You can also type
namdenergy
with no arguments to get a summary of usage. All of the gui options have
equivalents in the command line version.
Best,
Peter