From: Margaret S. Cheung (mscheung_at_uh.edu)
Date: Fri Jul 25 2008 - 08:38:20 CDT

Hi VMD users and wizards,

I am trying to extract some energy information from a large dcd at
remote computing resources that discourage graphic display.

I have this namdenergy.tcl scripted downloaded from vmd website. I know
how to use it in the presence of vmd tk console (source namdenergy.tcl).
But since the graphic vmd mode is not available, how I can integrate it
to vmd -dispdev text -e *.tcl? Not to mention that I have several flags
needed to feed to namdenergy. I looked up the vmd-L and didn't see
similar requests and solutions. Please help. Thank you very much.
Sincerely,
Margaret

--
Margaret S. Cheung