From: bo liu (liubo.njuer_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu May 15 2008 - 13:00:23 CDT

Hi guys

Thanks for sharing!

What I did with namdplot is adding tcl lines to namdplot.tcl in VMD package:

 set f [open dat.dat w]
   foreach i $xarr j $arr {
       puts $f [format "%10d %17.4f" $i $j]
   }
 close $f
  # format the title, having the plotter allow a legend would be nice

I have modified my namdplot.tcl,and I found this is a much convinient way
for me to extract data using namdplot plugin.

Just one more idea to manipulate data with VMD!

Cheers!

--
-Liu bo
Computational Biology, Nano-bio systems: MD method;