From: Irene Newhouse (einew_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 26 2007 - 14:08:44 CDT

I've simulated a fairly large system & would like to look at only a particular region, so I did a web search & was able to find out how to write an index file to use in catdcd, to select only the portion of interest. Now I'm stuck a simpler problem - what files do I load into VMD to let me animate the resultant file? I had a web page at one point which might have helped, but I lost the URL & try as I might, can't recover it.

Incidentally: I'm using AMBER inputs, as the ligand to my protein is a saccharide for which there aren't good CHARMM parameters, while there's GLYCAM for AMBER, which has a literature base behind it.

Thanks!
Irene Newhouse