From: Marc Baaden (baaden_at_smplinux.de)
Date: Wed Nov 06 2002 - 07:15:03 CST

Hi,

I wanted to create some stereo snapshots. In the manual
(or was it on the website ?) there was a suggestion to
create two separate images with display stereo left/right
and then join them. I tried this, which works in the
standard VMD setup.

But when I try to use my script, which uses
vmd -dispdev none, I get the following error:

vmd > display stereo right
ERROR) Cannot set stereo: unknown stereo mode specified.

Does it mean there is no stereo possibility without a display ?

  Marc Baaden

--
 Dr. Marc Baaden - Laboratory of Molecular Biophysics, Oxford University
 mailto:baaden_at_smplinux.de  - ICQ# 11466242 -  http://www.marc-baaden.de