From: MengJuei Hsieh (mengjueh_at_uci.edu)
Date: Mon Nov 04 2002 - 17:22:44 CST

on 11/4/02 12:56, John Stone at johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu wrote:
> Hi, Can you send us a copy of your parm/crd files via FTP?
> If so, email me back (no need to send it to all of VMD-L) and
> I'll give you an upload location. With the files I should be
> able to figure out what is going wrong. If the files load in
> VMD 1.7.x then they should still work in VMD 1.8, so this must
> be a bug in the Amber reader plugin that needs fixing.
> Thanks,
> John Stone
> vmd_at_ks.uiuc.edu

Dear John,

If you didn't get it from my previous, I can upload it to wherever you
assign. By the way, some of my amber6 trajectory files are still readable
both by v1.71 and v1.8a29. I thought it's because of the size of the files,
but it isn't.

Best,

--
Mengjuei Hsieh, M.S., Luo Computational Biochemistry Group
Department of Molecular Biology and Biochemistry