From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Nov 04 2002 - 14:56:12 CST

Hi,
  Can you send us a copy of your parm/crd files via FTP?
If so, email me back (no need to send it to all of VMD-L) and
I'll give you an upload location. With the files I should be
able to figure out what is going wrong. If the files load in
VMD 1.7.x then they should still work in VMD 1.8, so this must
be a bug in the Amber reader plugin that needs fixing.

Thanks,