From: Mads Nørregaard-Madsen (MN_at_nuevolution.com)
Date: Tue Aug 27 2002 - 03:38:14 CDT

Hi,

A few comments...

I have experience with the Xi-graphics Linux drivers and ATI Radeon 8500 - it works fine and produces nice quad-buffered stereo in a window - but the ATI card is not nearly as fast as the Nvidia cards - so new drivers from Nvidia supporting quad-buffered would be really nice.

Xi-graphics also has Linux drivers for the 3DLabs cards but I haven't tried them.

3DLabs Oxygen GVX1 Pro supports quad-buffered stereo under Windows but there is a minor bug in displaying molecules in the line representation.

Regards,
Mads