From: Peter Tieleman (tieleman_at_ucalgary.ca)
Date: Sat Aug 24 2002 - 00:12:23 CDT

Hi,

I have a couple of questions about stereo displaying and linux. Does
anyone have experience with the stereo LCD panels from DTI and vmd? Is
there a way of making them work on a linux machine? I searched the
mailinglist archive and questions about stereo on linux have come up a
number of times, but as far as I can tell not for recent versions of
vmd. Is there a way to run vmd in stereo mode on linux?

An unrelated problem, but has anyone tried to install vmd in a Sun cave?
Should I expect any problems with running vmd in that environment?

Best wishes,
Peter