From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 15 2002 - 17:08:44 CDT

Hey,
  Cool :)
I don't know how to make all of the neato transparent icons etc for
MacOS X yet. Yours is pretty cool, the one thing I had been wondering
about is whether or not its possible to antialias the edges of the "VMD"
letters in the icon you made, or if the icon only supports an "on/off"
transparency, rather than a smoothly antialiased alpha value for each pixel.
If you guys have suggestions for better Windows, MacOS X, Gnome, and CDE
icons, we'd certainly love to see them! :)

Thanks!