From: Justin Gullingsrud (justin_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 08 2002 - 11:39:58 CST

Hi,

The commands you need are color.get_colormap and color.set_colormap. Have
a look at the corresponding section of the User's Guide and let us know if
you have specific questions about using these commands.

Cheers,

Justin

--
Justin Gullingsrud      3111 Beckman Institute
H: (217) 384-4220       I got a million ideas that I ain't even rocked yet...