From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 08 2002 - 09:47:04 CST

Dear Kiran,
  Are you still planning to compile VMD using Cygwin, or
do you now have MSVC available? VMD does not include build
scripts for Cygwin presently, but it comes with the full project
files necessary to compile on MS Visual C++, if you wish to compile
using Cygwin instead, the configure script will have to be updated
to add support for it.

Thanks,