From: nepenthes_at_vplaces.net
Date: Thu Nov 29 2001 - 01:28:10 CST

Hi,

I just started using VMD version1.6 today and I find that I can't save a loaded file using the 'save config' button or in the text command line 'save_state filename'. The text command tells me invalid command name "save_state" and nothing happens with the 'save config' button when i click on it. I'm not able to try out the newer versions of VMD since the SGI machine i'm using doesn't support them (mine is IRIX 6.5 32-bit) so that's why I tried with version 1.6. Can anybody suggest what I can do about it? I haven't found the answers in the mailing archive about it.

Another is the RMSD Calculator/RMS alignment when i source the rmsd.tcl file. Two window pops up but I am not able to click on them to select or write anything. Has this problem happened before?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions offered.

Rowyna K.

http://mail2web.com/ .