From: Mauricio Carrillo Tripp (tripp_at_fis.unam.mx)
Date: Tue Oct 09 2001 - 20:01:20 CDT

> Hi,

I tried the PDB+CRD trick to view an animation of a MD and it works great,
although
i noticed that i have to put a blank line at the biggining of the CRD file in
order for it
to work properly (bug? or i'm missing some info?). I also noticed that the %CPU
goes to
the top whenever i create a 'graphics' object (using the "draw" command) and
goes back
to normal when i delet the object, is this normal? I'm using VMD 161/RedHat7.1
Going back to the animation question, it would be very helpful if I could show
the behavior
of the energy as the simulation evolves, this way I could easylly detect
structures of
interest any time the energy jumps or does something in particular, is there any
way
to do this?
TIA

Mauricio C. Tripp