From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Oct 05 2001 - 12:49:10 CDT

Hi,
  Just got back into town, was giving a talk about VMD at a CAVE and VR
workshop: http://www.pdc.kth.se/projects/vr-cube/workshop.html

On the PDB loading problem: If VMD hangs loading your PDB file, there
must be some misplaced or missing data in the file. I can send an example
of a multiple-frame PDB file if you like, or you could use Babel to produce
one for yourself. We'll probably be improving our support for some of these
variants of the PDB format soon.

I saw that you've already figured out how to load the PDB + CRD using
the edit menu, so let us know if you run into any other snags.

Thanks,