From: Justin Gullingsrud (justin_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Sun Apr 22 2001 - 15:44:57 CDT

Hi,

I'm not the original author of the image, but I believe that everything in that
picture is rendered by VMD based on atomic coordinates from a simulation. The
person to get more information about it from is Sergei Izrailev,
sergei_at_ks.uiuc.edu.

Justin

--
Justin Gullingsrud      3111 Beckman Institute
H: (217) 384-4220       I got a million ideas that I ain't even rocked yet...