From: Abdul Kadir Mukarram (mukarram_at_siswa.um.edu.my)
Date: Tue Nov 04 2014 - 05:29:18 CST

HI Jeff,

Thank you very much for your help. Indeed, I think I did a mistake in
choosing the platform. It has been solved by installing from the source
code.

Thanks again!

Regards,
Mukarram

--
Abdul Kadir Mukarram
DISCLAIMER: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it ("Message") is
intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above and may contain
confidential information. You are hereby notified that the taking of any
action in reliance upon, or any review, retransmission, dissemination,
distribution, printing or copying of this Message or any part thereof by
anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this Message in error, you should delete this Message
immediately and advise the sender by return e-mail. Opinions, conclusions
and other information in this Message that do not relate to the official
business of University of Malaya shall be understood as neither given nor
endorsed by any of the forementioned. "
**
** Visit http://www.greatcircle.com/majordomo/ for more info on majordomo
**