From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Jul 26 2007 - 16:06:00 CDT

Christian,
  I'm glad you solved that. I was going to say that the behavior
you described sounded like a problem with the .caverc or something
related to the CAVE configuration and not VMD itself, but it seems
it was even trickier than that. What magnetic tracking system does
your CAVE use? So you must have the sensor more than one 1 meter
from the magnetic pulse emitter in order for it to emit coordinates?