From: Peter Freddolino (petefred_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Jul 20 2007 - 13:59:56 CDT

Hi Snoze,
this can't be done directly within autopsf. You can make use of paratool
to get such parameters; a box should pop up in autopsf when you have an
unknown residue directing you on getting started. You can find a
paratool tutorial at
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/plugins/paratool/usersguide.html,
and should also read the "Parameterizing a novel residue" tutorial at
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Training/Tutorials/science/forcefield-tutorial/forcefield-html/.
Peter