From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_cmm.chem.upenn.edu)
Date: Thu Jul 12 2007 - 10:37:40 CDT

On Thu, 12 Jul 2007, Bhaskar Jyoti Borah wrote:

BJB> Dear Axel,
BJB>
BJB> The problem is that the File--->Save coordinates option
BJB> doesnot highlight.That's why I am facing problem. Do I have to do
BJB> something to highlight this option?

save can only refer to one 'molecule' (i.e. system/file), so you
have to first click on the molecule name within the VMD Main window,
so it becomes yellow and then the save option will be available.
you can also right-click on the name and get there directly.

i guess the documentation needs to be a bit more specific about this...

cheers,
   axel.