From: Bhaskar Jyoti Borah (bhaskar_at_sscu.iisc.ernet.in)
Date: Thu Jul 12 2007 - 11:19:25 CDT

   Dear Axel,

       The problem is that the File--->Save coordinates option
       doesnot highlight.That's why I am facing problem. Do I have to do
       something to highlight this option?

   bhaskar

On Thu, 12 Jul 2007, Axel Kohlmeyer wrote:

> On Thu, 12 Jul 2007, Bhaskar Jyoti Borah wrote:
>
> dear bhaskar,
>
> how about:
> File->Save Coordinates ?
>
> please have a look at the manual for details.
>
> axel.
>

> BJB> Dear all,
> BJB>
> BJB> Suppose I have loaded a molecule and also suppose
> BJB> there are some non bonded atoms are there in the structue.
> BJB> Now I have moved one of the nonbonded atoms to a different
> BJB> location using move-->atom option. Now I have a different
> BJB> topology of the molecule. Can I export the coordinates of the
> BJB> changed structure( after movement of the atom) to a .xyz or any
> BJB> other file? If possible how do I do it. Thanks in advance
> BJB>
> BJB> Kind regards
> BJB> Bhaskar

*	BHASKAR JYOTI BORAH                          *
*	PhD Student                                  *
*	Indian Institute of Science,                 *
*	Bangalore                                    *
*	Solid State and Structural Chemistry Unit    *
*	Computational & Theoretical Chemistry Group  *
believed to be clean.