From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_cmm.chem.upenn.edu)
Date: Tue Jul 10 2007 - 08:49:38 CDT

On Tue, 10 Jul 2007, sally cii wrote:

sally,

if you want selections to select whole molecules/residues,
you have to prefix each of the subselections with 'same residue as (..)'
and then add the corresponding parentheses to ensure proper
logical precedence. if your gas molecule is small, i suggest to pick
a reference atom and then prefix the whole selection with 'same residue
as' this way you have a consistent selection criterion.

cheers,
   axel.