From: sally cii (cii.sally_at_googlemail.com)
Date: Tue Jul 10 2007 - 06:05:51 CDT

Hi, Olaf,

Thank you, I think that works OK. I still have a small question, the
selection of (within r1 of name FE) and (not within r2 of name FE) should be
the result of (within r1 of name FE) minus the result of (within r2 of name
FE), right? However, some residue ID that existed in the result of (within
r2 of name FE) still exist in the result using selection (within r1 of name
FE) and (not within r2 of name FE). Is this happening because they are of
exactly r2 distance with FE?

Regards,
Sally