From: Francesco Pietra (chiendarret_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jun 12 2007 - 00:29:05 CDT

Unfortunately I destroyed emails after taking notice,
so I can't follow the thread as it should. However, I
wish to add that, on my installation of VMD 1.8.6 on
Linux Debian i386 etch, the "Add/Edit Internal
Coordinates" window takes no more than 3/4 of the
screen at medium resolution.

That it can't be resized is therefore irrelevant on my
system.

Jan, at your convenience, please have a look at my
question of a few days ago about inserting into
Paratool the results from external QM calculations.

Thanks

francesco pietra

http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/