From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Jun 04 2007 - 16:45:08 CDT

Hi Francesco,
  These are two completely different situations that have
nothing to do with each other. Your shared library issue
is specific to your linux install and doesn't relate at all
to the error message Philipp is seeing regarding y.tab.h.

The problem you were (are still?) experiencing on debian is the
result of a missing (or incompatible) 32-bit libstdc++.so.5 on
your system, based on the output from 'ldd'.
Although your apt-file search command indicated
that you had the library installed, the dynamic linker
clearly isn't buying it, so I wonder if this is a bad symlink or
something similar, since many thousands of others are running
without trouble on various other distributions. You'll need to
scrutinize the libraries you have installed on your system and determine
why your linker is having problems.