From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon May 28 2007 - 15:43:50 CDT

Hi,
  I've been planning on doing a VMD build for BigRed, but had
some difficulty getting my account setup over there, so it lagged
by several weeks as I got busy with other things. In principle
building VMD for BigRed should be no problem, it mainly involves
doing a non-GUI build, which is not hard. I can walk you through the
process of building VMD, or if you can wait a bit, I should be able
to get my BigRed account sorted out and finally do a build, as
I know there are quite a few people that want to run VMD on
BigRed for remote analysis etc. If you want to take a crack
at it, should be able to help you out if you're in a hurry.