From: Francesco Pietra (chiendarret_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sat May 26 2007 - 09:47:51 CDT

It is becoming hot in Pisa, particularly on cloudy
days as today. This may be an excuse for not having
changed directory to src before commanding 'make
install'.

That said, because now vmd it is installed without
having edited the script, how to set the env variable
(with bash) to launch vmd from my /home/francesco?
Thanks
francesco