From: Petrica GASCA (petricag_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue May 22 2007 - 04:32:36 CDT

Hello,

I am still in the learning phase of VMD, and I am not clear at all what does
it mean a script like you sent. I searched through the manuals to find some
relevant information, but there isn't.

How exactly can I introduce scripts in VMD? Can I save them as files
(where?), and call them by the file name, or do I have to type each line in
the console (which? vmd or tk?) ?

I would really appreciate a tutorial on the scripting possibilities of VMD,
or a few basic informations at least.

Thank you for the help.