From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Sat Mar 24 2007 - 17:11:33 CDT

Hi,
  Where do you have the 'vmd.rc' file located?
In the other email I just sent, I suggested adding some additional puts
commands. Please add them, and if you don't see them printed you will know
for sure that you're 'vmd.rc' file is not being found by VMD, which means
you have it in a different directory than VMD is looking in.

In order for VMD to find your vmd.rc file, you need to put it in
your home directory on Windows, which is often in a directory such as:
  c:\Documents and Settings\yourusername\vmd.rc

  John