From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Sat Mar 24 2007 - 17:06:09 CDT

Hi,
  The script you included below is still missing the command I suggested
that you add. I'd also suggest putting a "puts" command prior to
the foreach to make sure you don't have any other errors in your script,
and that it is indeed loading the *.tcl files in the directory you
have specified. The very fact that your commands are still undefined
indicates to me that one of these steps isn't working, but you haven't
yet debugged why not. Add this command to the beginning of your vmd.rc
file on Windows, to make sure it's running at all:
  puts "Running custom VMD startup scripts..."

If you don't see that message when VMD starts up, then your vmd.rc
file isn't being loaded and that would explain why your extra
commands aren't being found. Please check this and let me know
what the results are, as well as whether or not you're seeing
the messages from the other puts that I suggested adding to your
foreach loop.

Thanks,