From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Sat Mar 24 2007 - 11:13:25 CDT

Hi,
  Beyond just sourcing the script, you may have needed to run a command.
Most scripts only contain the proc definitions but won't initiate a
computation without you calling a procedure. So, even if you successfully
sourced the script, you may have needed to do more. If you tried to
source the script but failed (it's not really clear from your mail below
what your actual problem is), you need to be sure that the hbdond.tcl
script is in the current VMD working directory when you run source, or
else you should specify the full path to the script, e.g.:
  source /path/to/script/hbond.tcl