From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 22 2007 - 10:46:08 CDT

Hi,
  I would suggest that you adjust the colors of the "point" representations
and the background color, so that the points stand out with better constrast
against the background, making the spatio-temporal clustering of atoms
easier to see. You can do this either by selecting different colors in
the graphical representations window, or by editing the RGB values for
the colors you've selected using the color window.