From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Feb 08 2007 - 18:11:53 CST

Hi,
  I've begun writing a short tutorial on making PDF documents
containing interactive 3-D VMD molecular scenes. Please have
a look at what I've written so far, and the first few
3-D Ubiquitin PDF documents I made today and let me know how
they work for you on your favorite platform(s):
  http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/minitutorials/acrobat3d/

You'll need Acrobat Reader version 8 (ideally), or
version 7.x (with all of the latest updates) in order to view
the PDF files containing 3-D geometry.

These are trivial examples, I hope to put together some more
substantial examples in the next few weeks.

Cheers,
  John