From: Jan Saam (jan.saam_at_charite.de)
Date: Mon Jan 29 2007 - 10:56:30 CST

Hi Javaria,

you get the charmm types only if you have loaded the corresponding CHARMM
topology and parameter files that contain the VDW parameters for Zn and O.
Paratool should actually load a default CHARMM topology file which
contains the parameters for ZN and O. The file should be listed in
Paratool's main screen.

Jan

Jan Saam
Institute of Biochemistry