From: JC Gumbart (gumbart_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Jan 22 2007 - 19:20:59 CST

After you type load, does it actually load the pdbs to compare? Try
typing the following in VMD after you run load:

puts $hinge_ref_id

If it gives the same error, something is wrong with the script then
as load should set that variable to -1. If this is the case, please
include the script you used with your next email.