From: Peter Freddolino (petefred_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Dec 25 2006 - 11:38:07 CST

Hi Matt,
Molefacture (and, for that matter, all plugins) does not yet save its
state along with th rest of the VMD save state function. It's something
we are currently working on, but it is difficult to combine the
modularity (and variety of origins) of the plugins with the machinery
necessary for a true save state. In the meantime, though, you should be
able to just save your molecule as an XBGF (using the molefacture file
menu) and load it again to restore your place, since molefacture's
internal state is almost all calculated on the fly from the molecule
being worked on.
Peter